Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ready When You Are...Little One

We are full term and beyond! I have heard people say there are the first 8 months of pregnancy and then the last month - which feels as long as the first 8. Maybe it's continuing to be busy at work, the house projects (the floors are finally (pretty much) complete!) and having to keep up with an active puppy, but time continues to fly and I cannot believe that at any time we will be on our way to welcoming our little one into the world. The bags are packed (well mine and baby's are - apparently Josh will either pack last minute or be in the same clothes for 2 days...I may just have thrown a couple things in for him so I wasn't stressed about it...). Sark is packed for a few days at camp. Car seat is in the car and has officially been checked out by the nice fireman at Boulder Rural Fire station. And I am constantly keeping up with laundry and dishes to ensure nothing is left in the case we do have to head out in the night (like leaving for a trip, I am obsessed with coming home to a clean house). We are ready!
A couple more pictures as Alf continues to grow in the belly - I think you can tell the swelling has started to kick in. I am down to fitting in two pairs of shoes or flip flops, which worked well with the 60 degree weather we were having but is proving more difficult with the spring snow that was just dumped upon us.

37 Weeks - We are Full Term!

39 Weeks - Ready anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment