- "Come with me" ...she'll say when she wants to come with you
- "Sarky feeling ok?"...when I'm asking Sark if he's ok
- "This diaper!"...when she doesn't want a diaper change
- "Daddy's going to the store"...when daddy goes anywhere
- "I sleep in Daddy's bed"...at anytime she is supposed to be in her bed
- "I don't want a sweatshirt"...anytime you want to put her in anything
- "Me do it myself"...she wants to do anything and everything herself
- "No pigtails, I want bows"...if you try to touch her hair, the bows last about 3 minutes
- "I watch bus"...anytime of the day she sees or does not see the IPAD
- "Itsy bitsy spider, mommy" or "I want Audrey's music"...as soon as we get in the car
She is a great singer - and now knows the words to all the favorite nursery songs.
- "Mommy sing Wheels on the Bus?"...because she doesn't always like to sing alone
- "No! Mommy don't sing"...because sometimes she does
This is just a handful of her favorites, but the one that kills us every time is one we used on her once and she now throws it back at us every chance she gets to procrastinate doing something she doesn't want to do. "10 more minutes Mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment